Our bulkhead mounted receptacles address key power needs in various industries. As work truck, electrified vehicle, auxiliary power and stationary power applications trend toward higher voltages and currents and faster charging times, improved features are needed to enable the OEMs in those markets to maintain their competitive edge and reduce their end users' total cost of ownership. In keeping with our commitment to deliver new features at economical prices, we now offer a commercial grade receptacle with six color-coded mechanical keying combinations. These keying combinations can be used to differentiate various voltage or current levels to prevent errors by your system assembly, operations or maintenance personnel.
These two pole, bulkhead-mounted, keyable receptacles are designed to mate with our commercial grade, cable-mounted plug connectors which have the same keying option. Our keyable receptacles, if no key is inserted, can mate with any of our legacy non-keyable cable-mounted plug connectors.
- Rated Current 500 amps (per IEC 61984 and UL 1977)
- Peak Current 3,000 amps
- Rated Voltage 1,000 volts
- Maximum Wire Size 4/0
- Environmental Sealing IP68
- Operating Temperature -40° C to +140° C
- Flammability Rating UL94 V-0
- Keying 6 Colored, Mechanical Key Combinations
- 7010-3 Receptacle, Style 1, Threaded Post, Keyable, Black
- 7010-8 Receptacle, Style 1, Straight Adapter for 4/0 Cable, Keyable, Black
- 685A1766 Gasket with attached Dust Cover, Ridged, Elastomeric, Black
- 643A1625 Gasket, Elastomeric, Flat, Black, Conductive for EMI